£23000 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Permanent Position (Flexi hours considered e.g. 9am-2:30pm)
- Raising sales invoices/certifications and allocating receipts to invoices. Resolving any sales invoice queries by liaising with internal management and customers.
- Performing bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Help lead the monthly financial close process.
- Producing sales application and invoices accurately and in timely manner
- Effectively chasing outstanding debts
- Setting up new clients
- Posting daily receipts
- Undertaking methodical release of retentions
- Provide support in other areas of the accounts department as and when required
- Communicate and resolve general enquiries via email or phone, escalating where appropriate, to deliver strong customer service
- Reconcile transaction data to external sources to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Liaise closely with Contracts Managers to closely monitor valuation dates, applications and keep updated records throughout.
- Bank reconciliation
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Administrator or Purchase Ledger or someone with Accountancy experience to join a company who will be expanding in the next 12 months and growing year on year.