West Midlands, England
£350 - £400 per day + Inside IR35
2 months ago
1. Support the planning of the examination workbank to manage risk and compliance in accordance with Network Rail Standards.
2. Carry out earthworks examinations in line with Network Rail Standards. Support the completion of risk assessments where examinations go non-compliant.
3. Support the planning and delivery of outside party slope inspections in line with Network Rail Standards.
4. Maintain comprehensive and accurate asset records.
5. Support the implementation and management of monitoring systems.
6. Specify and instruct reactive "minor works" maintenance and refurbishment activities in response to issues identified during examinations or non-compliant risk assessments.
7. Provide support to the Geotechnical Maintenance teams in building and managing maintenance and refurbishment workbanks including writing remits and visiting sites both during and after works.
8. Support the monitoring of trends arising from examinations and evaluations, assessments, asset capability and failure precursors and confirm that action is specified and taken and participate in investigations of incidents.
9. Liaise with community relations to support the resolution of geotechnical issues impacting on neighbours and third parties.
10. Support the team in responding to incidents.