£60000 - £70000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior BMS Engineer or a BMS Manager to work on site on a Shell and Core fit out of a University project in Central London.
Our client is a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. Dornan are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will join an already established Construction team .The project is a Mechanical & electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £60 Million.
BMS Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- To be able to understand and Manage the Programme including the following
- Excellent understanding of BMS as well as Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Design management
- Health and Safety must be an integral part of your planning and programme management
- Confident to be able to liaise with the Client
- Inspect and check the quality of Install
- Commercial Management - i.e. recording progress meeting, understanding risk
BMS Engineer will have the following Experience:
- Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential
- Candidates must have at least 5 years' experience working in a similar role
- Previous supervisor or management experience
- Experience working with Contractors
- Experience in a Lab/Clean Rooms project