Business Development Manager
£55k - 70k per year
13 days ago
Role: Business Development Manager
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work with them in a thriving industry on a permanent basis based in Warrington.
To manage the business development and sales function for Design and Project Management, Mechanical and Electrical Construction Services for our client within the chosen market sectors.
- To secure more accounts whilst maintaining and developing the existing client base.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Positively contribute to the achievement of the Engineering Solutions business strategy
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Business Development Director the post-holder will be responsible for the Business Development in support of the Strategic Business Unit.
- The Scope of the above function extends to multi-discipline detailed design, Project Management, Mechanical Services, Electrical and Instrumentation.
- The post-holder will liaise closely with the Estimating Director and the Functional Heads of the constituent parts of the Engineering Solutions Business in order to develop and secure targeted accounts in line with the business plan.
- There will also be a requirement for the post-holder to ensure that regular contact is made with the existing Client base to ensure that regular feedback is obtained in relation to future opportunities ongoing performance within these secured accounts.
- Additionally the post-holder will regularly communicate and closely liaise with the various Business Development and Sales functions across the Group.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
Qualified by experience in developing and growing profitable business.
Job Related Experience
Proven track record, in one or more of the following:
- Contract Engineering, Design, Site Installation of Mechanical and Electrical services.
Proven track record in the following business sectors:-
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
Skills & Knowledge
- Technical knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Able to estimate and understand project costs
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Organisation and with clients
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking for new employment.
Skills; business; development; manager; engineering; electrical; mechanical; process; power; energy; chemicals