Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Certification Engineers required to work on the delivery of the Crossrail Project.
Based at Canary Wharf, London.
Contract initially up to August 2019 and possible extension.
Reporting to the Delivery Certification Manager you will oversee the delivery of compliant Certification for Systemwide contracts within the Central Section.
Supporting the Delivery Certification Manager in developing and leading the implementation of certification requirements including;
- Oversee the Contractor's compliation of installation and commissioning certification to support a contract or element.
- Deliver certification instructions, through training and workshops where neccessary, to achieve consistent and standard formats for contractor certificates and packages and to support handover.
- Conduct regular surveillances on the progressive production and collation of project documentation to improve the timeliness of package submission and acceptance.
- Provide periodic updates on progress and issues related to certification of the allocated projects.
- Review certification packages for quality assurance and compliance to support the technical review by the Supervisor's Rep
Required Skills & Experience
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (preferred)
- Appropriate experience working for a Client organisation on a major multi-discipline infrastructure project in a self-certifying environment.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering certification and record packages for a Contracting Organisation on projects involving rail systems and communications.
- Ability to plan, organise and monitor a wide variety of team efforts to their successful conclusion
- Strong personality with ability to enforce certification requirements
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel for maintaining spreadsheet data.