29 days ago
- Commissioning Engineers will report to the Lead Engineer of their discipline or the Deputy Commissioning Manager. They will produce commissioning test documents in accordance with the agreed procedures and will lead a team of technicians and subcontractors in the execution, documentation and review of commissioning tests and the results generated.
- Applicants should have knowledge and experience in the commissioning of SCADA systems and/or DCS commissioning & Integration.
- Supervision of the Commissioning technicians under their direct responsibility.
- Adherence to the agreed Commissioning Quality Management System and ensuring that the commissioning team members correctly apply procedures, codes and standards to commissioning activities.
- Input to, production and checking of Commissioning Documentation and other commissioning deliverables (including Test Documentation, Commissioning Reports).
- Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of test requirements, including Factory Testing (FAT)
- Witnessing and approval of vendor test documentation and results
- Carry out Risk Assessment and produce Safe Systems of Work
- Execute commissioning tests to developed schedule.
- Input to the compilation and review of Commissioning LTR packages. Provision of discipline specific subject matter expertise.
- Planning of commissioning execution activities and day to day progress monitoring and reporting against the plan.
Skills and qualifications
- Recognised qualification in a related engineering/scientific subject.
- Commissioning experience working on a Nuclear Licensed Site or a similar highly regulated industry. Experience with nuclear license conditions LC21 and LC28.
- Knowledge and experience of commissioning & Integration of SCADA, DCS, PLCs and other industrial control systems including integration of facility mechanical and electrical assets.
- Demonstrable experience of previous commissioning documentation production
- Demonstrable experience across a range of Commissioning projects, topics and processes including nuclear projects
High degree of PC literacy (Microsoft Office applications).