11 days ago
Role - Contract Engineer
Contract 24 month
Location - Saudi Arabia
Our Client has a requirement for a Contract Engineer, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Saudi Arabia - Tanajib
As part of the project team, provide support to the Contract Managers in the administration of prime contracts, including prime contract review, administration and monitor of contractual correspondence related to change orders, claims and counter claims.
• Gather and compile support and technical data, documentation and evidences related to change order management and claims.
• Assist in the coordination of project reports, payments, invoice submissions, technical coordination meetings, among others.
• Typically assigned to high risk, fixed price contracts or projects of considerable technical and commercial complexity, organizationally reports to the Project Manager and Contract Manager and functionally to the Head of Contract Management Department. Preliminary knowledge of contracts management. Knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls and Construction work processes.
• Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering, Construction Management or Cost Engineering desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills (English), analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
• Demonstrate teamwork capabilities suitable for working effectively in a matrix organization with a diversity workforce comprised of many nationalities and backgrounds
At Talascend International we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Contract Engineer looking for new employment.