£39 - 46 per hour
24 days ago
We are Currently recruiting for 3x Electrical Engineer to join our client working on a long term contract into 2024.
The role would fall inside ir35 looking at paying around £39-£45/ hour umbrella and would be working in the Nuclear Sector.
- Ensuring that installed systems are fit for purpose, integrated, optimised and satisfies the specified functional requirements.
- Ensuring that installed systems meet all specified project quality and assurance requirements.
- Liaising with their respective SL Intelligent Customer personnel to ensure pragmatic and accurate interpretation and implementation of standard and procedures.
- The coordination, support and performance of front line supervision. To ensure the relevant discipline resources are SQEP to perform the tasks and activities required during delivery of the project schedule.
- To ensure that checking, validation, verification and approval of work is done in accordance with procedures and is consistent with the SQEPness of the people performing the tasks.
- Undertake any other duties required to ensure the efficient delivery of the project.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of installation of electrical equipment in an industrial environment.
- Successfully completed a recognised CE&I apprenticeship supported by a valid and in date competency card.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- City & Guilds 236 part 1 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 236 part 2 or equivalent.
This role is only open to UK citizens due to Security Vetting in place for succesful applicants. Applicant who have not held a UK Residence for the previous 3 years will not be considered.