£40 per hour
about 2 months ago
Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Remote Working
Inside/Outside: Outside IR35 contract.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the scope of work required for projects.
- Providing valuable input to project plans and schedules.
- Identifying areas of concern during project execution or study.
- Producing cost-effective engineering solutions that address operational and maintenance issues, ensuring they are fit for purpose and safe.
- Collaborating with colleagues to find the best engineering solutions.
- Supervising the work of others.
About the Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Customer and quality focused, always striving for excellence.
- Demonstrates initiative and responsiveness to business and client needs.
- Holds a degree in a relevant subject and significant previous experience in detail design with an understanding of other disciplines.
- Has experience and an interest in working with AutoDesk products.