Inside Sales Representative
£34k - 42.5k per year + Package & Benefits
13 days ago
We are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Account Manager (12 months FTC) to run lead qualification and sales conversion activities for new and repeat business. The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for increasing product usage per user, strategic prospecting for new business, and accelerating lead conversion, as well as working to ensure the retention and progression of existing customers by actively building relationships and delivering up to date product information.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage incoming sales leads and nurture to conversion
- Strategic outbound prospecting for new business
- Deliver up-to-date technical product updates to new and existing customers
- Actively implement sales campaigns at the guidance of the marketing and communication teams
- Adhere to standard methodologies for tracking, recording and documenting relevant commercial intelligence
- Provide office-based support to field sales team in active territories
- Any other duties as might be required within the remit and responsibilities of the post.
What We're Looking For...
A BSc degree and/or Masters (preferably in Life Sciences, genetics and genomics), a PhD may be advantageous but isn't required for the role. You'll have prior sales experience, preferably inside sales and have worked with research/life science customers and you know your way around CRM systems.
You will have an understanding of current DNA sequencing technologies and their applications, strong communication and influencing skills and knowledge of the Life Sciences and Genomics market!
You will be an excellent team player and able to build positive relationships with others. Ideally, you have experience of working in a distributed team, and you're comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
You have a positive approach with a can-do mindset and are able to use your initiative as well as exercise good judgement and tact.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for an Inside Sales Account Manager looking for new employment.