23 days ago
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in the UK. There is an immediate requirement for a Data Integrity Lead to join the company on a permanent basis.
The role is part of the Data Integrity Project team responsible for the CSV components of the Data Integrity Strategic Plan, which includes participating in DI assessments across site, identifying and delivering CSV elements of remediation plans. The ability to influence through contribution, style and approach are key attributes.
- Actively participate in DI assessments across site providing CSV input
- Actively participate in the Gap analysis and remediation planning process
- Validate new computerized systems which are implemented as a result of the Data Integrity programme
- Act as SME for CSV projects requiring input from the Data Integrity Team
- Act as site CSV link with Corporate IT systems
- Delivery of CSV elements of the remediation process
- Support the ongoing development of the Data Integrity QMS
- Review the current CSV approach and align with industry expectations as required.
- Incorporate Data Integrity into the fabric of CSV
- Active participation in the DR and resilience improvement
- Knows the business area and processes
- Analytically /Logically minded
- CSV confidence
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a range of benefits including flexi time working, salary sacrifice pension scheme, membership of BUPA Healthcare, access to a Health Cash Back Plan and 24 hour EAP, annual profit share scheme, subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking.