7 months ago
3 - 6 months
The requirement is for an experienced Manufacturing Industrialisation Engineer on a short term (until 30th October) basis to assist the current Engineering team with the Implementation of new equipment and a new production line into production.
Working alongside current Manufacturing Industrialisation Engineers to support with all tasks necessary for a successful implementation of equipment to start manufacture of the new product. Including;
o Plan and implement the introduction of new equipment, commissioning upon arrival, ensuring all documentation is in place and all EHS compliances met.
o Plan and organise the movement of current equipment, re-commissioning for full operation.
o Plan and organise the implementation of all required services for newly installed and relocated equipment to enable the new production line to operate at first requirement.
o Working with suppliers to specify design and develop necessary tools and jigs to enable successful production of new product.
o Selected Supplier coordination and management, with progress monitoring to ensure delivery to time scale.
o Manufacturing and business systems initial setup; QMS, LMS, Manufacturing equipment software, etc
o Documentation completion to sign off; Management of Change, Work instructions, Risk Assessments and Operator Training.
o AutoCAD drawing creation and update for supplier equipment and for internal layout diagrams.
The candidate will have a good level of general education and communication skills and will have previously worked in a manufacturing Industrialisation engineering.
Additionally, AutoCAD 2D experience.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
* EHS compliance and safe working practices
* Ability to deliver results, address and resolve technical issues.
* Experience in a manufacturing quality environment and assembly knowledge
* HNC/HND or Engineering Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
* Interaction with others and good at sharing knowledge
Additional skills beneficial but not critical
* Advanced manufacturing Methods and subsequent implementation - LEAN
* Knowledge of business principles, strategy and subsequent interface across all functions.
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-motivating, proactive and results driven approach
* Problem-solving skills
* Able to work to deadlines with good quality
* Proficient in the English language, written and verbal. Other languages are an advantage
* Fully conversant with ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001 and preferably 18001.
* New Product Implementation (Process & Execution)
* Experienced in SAP and Lean Manufacturing.