Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
£50 - 55 per hour
20 days ago
Role: Mechanical Comissioning Engineer
Contract/Staff: Contract (Inside IR35)
Our Client has a requirement for a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, who will be required to work on a 12 month contract basis in Plymouth.
As a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the commissioning process of mechanical systems within the nuclear/ defence sector. You will work closely with project teams, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure that mechanical systems meet design specifications, performance criteria, and safety standards. Your expertise will contribute to the successful implementation and optimization of advanced technologies and equipment used for national security purposes.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience in mechanical commissioning, preferably within the defence sector or a related industry.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical system design, installation, and testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with defence industry standards, codes, and regulations.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for role looking for Commissioning Engineers looking for new employment.
Skills; Mechanical; Commissioning; Nuclear; Defence; Engineering; Engineer