North West England, England
6 months ago
Territory Manager - North West England & North Wales
This is an entry level position in field sales as a Sales Representative with an immediate start date. With a basic starting salary of £22,000 and a VERY competitive bonus scheme, the successful candidate will also receive a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
The candidate will be responsible for growing sales of the medical product range across North West England & North Wales.
Key skills required as follows:
- Previous industry experience is NOT a prerequisite.
- The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers.
- Candidates must be well organised and able to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Sales Manager.
- The successful Territory Manager will be highly self-motivated and determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- KPI related bonuses
- Company car
- Company laptop and mobile
- 26 days annual leave, plus additional 8 days bank holidays
- Additional Long Service annual leave after 3 years, up to a maximum of 32
- Employee and Employer Pension Contribution
- No weekend work
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service after 2 years service
- Employee Assistance Programme