4 months ago
We are currently looking for an Engineering Project Manager with 10-15 years offshore experience in the Oil & Gas sector to work with our client in Al Khobar.
The full package is a gross salary package (Including allowances for housing and transport). It is family status (spouse and 2 children and one round ticket in a year for employee and approved family members. 2 Round trips if single status).
The package also include Medical Insurance. There is no schooling in the package.
Provide the project focal point for all engineering design and drafting activities for the assigned area of the facility. Also provide the primary focal point for interdisciplinary coordination for all engineering and design activities as they are required for assigned area.
- Responsible for timely production of all engineering deliverables within his/her assigned area.
- Responsible for clarifying and/or expanding workscope definition as it applies to the assigned area of engineering design and equipment procurement.
- Responsible to establish detailed plans for the assigned area of engineering design development within project established parameters.
- Responsible to engineering management for accurate reporting of the assigned area of engineering progress and identification of progress constraints requiring action by the project.
- Responsible for communicating with project and engineering management to ensure that project expectations for the assigned area of engineering are clearly identified and met.
- Responsible to review the work performed by the assigned area engineering disciplines to ensure consistency with project requirements and that appropriate discipline input is included in final documents.
- Responsible to demonstrate and reinforce good management principles and behavior to the engineering disciplines.
- Responsible to ensure that ideas that improve the project cost/risk position are encouraged and presented to engineering management for consideration.
- Responsible to communicate and reinforce the project principles and key objectives to the engineering disciplines.
- Total of 20 years' Experience and 10-15 years Offshore experience
- BSc in engineering is required
- Master's degree in engineering or MBA is a plus