Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Up to US$0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
17 Dec 2018
Talascend is currently seeking a Commercial Advisor-E&P for a direct hire opportunity in UAE.
About My Client:
International Oil&Gas company
Duties / Responsibilities:
To support the company higher officials in providing commercial direction, support and advice to E&P in creating, optimizing and protecting value through the provision of commercial advice, negotiation and delivery of robust commercial solutions / arrangements and formal agreements.
Personal Attributes / Position Skills:
- Degree in Economic or related field, an MBA is highly preferable
- The candidate should be familiar of Exploration and production economic modelling, Contracts and strategic move.
- Should have minimum of 7 years of experience in same field,
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be Familiar with exploration business in Kurdistan -northern Iraq.
- Excellent communication skills in English is required and Kurdish is preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.