Up to £0.00 per annum
10 months ago
Systems Operations Interface Engineer required for Crossrail
Contract position initially to Mid 2019.
Based at Canary Wharf, London
Daily rate negotiable depending on relevant experience (Inside IR35)
To ensure the operational systems delivered by various systemwide contractors when integrated are operable.
Act as the point of contact for the operator on all operational technical aspects for the control systems.
Ensure the Verification Activity Plan is carried out.
- Professional qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering or an associated discipline
- Significant operational Railway experience in both metro and mainline
- Good technical knowledge of operational systems including signalling and railway control systems.
- Good communication skills
- Have a good general knowledge of railway regulations and standards