14 days ago
Our client are currently recruiting for a PLC Engineer to join their rapidly growing business in Coventry on a permanent basis.
- 5+ years of writing plc software from first principles. Ideally in SIEMENS S7 classic and/or TIA. Rockwell Studio 5000 is another option.
- Experience writing safety software and validating this against a safety matrix.
- VFD drives configuration and setting up
- STL and or IL coding experience.
- ProfiNet systems or similar
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Ability to carry out basic electrical fault finding using a multimeter
- Documentation such as FDS, O&M manuals, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A good understanding of the English language, spoken and written due to most of our customers being in the UK.
- Full UK driving licence
- Design and commission of robots
- Motion experience
- CNC experience
Nice to have
- Machine safety training
- Vision systems
- Eplan design
What we can provide/bit about our client
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary ranges from £40k - £60k inclusive of overtime, depending on experience
- 37.5hr working week.
- Paid overtime for weekdays and inflated rates for the weekend.
- Flexible working hours during software development.
- Interesting and high-end projects which will challenge engineers and help them grow in their career
- Workplace pension scheme
- A positive, dynamic and supportive working environment.
- Time off during the week if you work consecutive weekends worked
- Training on projects, in-house and with suppliers, where there is new technology to be used if we do not have any in-house experts/experience
Industries you will have the opportunity to work in
- Food and beverage
- Book printing
If this is of interest to you, please apply with an updated cv.