Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
US$78000.00 - US$80000.00 per annum + Accommodation
over 1 year ago
Talascend is currently seeking an EHS Coordinator for a direct hire opportunity in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
An International Engineering firm with office across the Europe, Middle East and North America.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Risk assessment of business activities and reporting activity;
- Defining prevention and protection measures: corrective actions to be implemented by interfacing with the business units concerned, monitoring their progress;
- Application documents of EHS Management System (Procedures, instructions, forms, check-list,etc.);
- Information and Training: defining training activities which must be delivered with the support of Educational School;
- PPE Safety Equipment management;
- Reports and analysis of non-conformities and related corrective actions;
- Analysis of EHS events, near miss, interfacing with area managers to identify more suitable solutions in order to eliminate and / or manage the risk that caused the event, monitoring its progress;
- Site specific activities (document verification, inspection and surveillance, work permit application, waste management, information, evacuation tests, reports, check-list, customer relations);
- Selection and coordination of suppliers for certifications (special tools, accessories of lifting, fire extinguishers, etc.).
- Minimum 5-year experience in HSE;
- Experience in GCC/MENA is a distinctive advantage;
- Qualification NEBOSH - IOSH - OSHA - ISO 45001 - ISO 14001 or equivalent;
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety;
- Experience in the Oil & Energy or Construction Industry;
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written;
- Intermediate knowledge of Italian, French or Arabic would be an advantage;
Suitable candidates are requested to contact for a confidential discussion.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.