£50 - 55 per hour
8 days ago
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Principal EC&I Engineer to join their team on a 6-12 month contract (inside ir35) in Warrington working on Nuclear projects.
The role will be looking at paying £50-£55 DOE as an umbrella rate.
- To support CE&I Discipline Lead Engineer in adopting a pragmatic approach to the CE&I engineering design and in alignment with the engineering principles adopted across the wider project.
- To provide advice and guidance to the CE&I Area Lead Engineers on compliance with relevant legal requirements, Sellafield Ltd standards, European and British Standards, non-European standards and project procedures.
- To support the APM in support of delivery of design to programme and also with resource profiling against the programme
- To coordinate the production of common CE&I Technical Specifications across all areas and to liaise with the Sellafield Ltd CE&I Intelligent Customer (IC) to ensure the CE&I design aligns with the projects ‘Fit for Purpose’ design philosophy and the IC’s expectations.
- Hold a minimum HND or equivalent (Essential)
- Degree Qualified, Chartered Engineer (Preferable)
- Have 15yrs (preferable) demonstrable experience in delivering nuclear EC&I design in a similar role/environment, with recent relevant exposure to work in the nuclear industry
- A self-starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
- Demonstrable experience in the leadership and direction of others to deliver EC&I designs.
- Experience of being an EC&I technical lead
- Experience in interrogating design in the context of assuring its fitness for purpose with respect to design process, rigour and functionality.
- Experience of working with a client organisation to ensure a collaborative approach to design assurance.
- Ability to chair and control meetings.
We encourage you to apply for this role even if you do not match 100% of the job description.