Principal Mechanical Engineer
£65k - 70k per year
10 days ago
Role: Principal Mechanical Engineer
Staff Position - Warrington
Our Client has a requirement for a Principal Mechanical Engineer, who will be required to work on a staff basis in Warrington.
You would be responsible for the successful mechanical engineering delivery on all projects and assignments in terms of quality, safety, time and cost.
- Ensure overall mechanical engineering and design objectives are achieved, i.e. safety, cost and time outcomes vs. technically sound solutions, risk minimisation and quality.
- Continuous review and improvement of mechanical engineering processes and project deliverables.
- Development and issue of design specifications and data sheets.
- Liaison with clients, vendors, subcontractors and external consultants.
- Regular discussion with vendors during tendering process and post order placement to ensure technical acceptability and delivery in accordance with schedule.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Preferably a Chartered Engineer with IMechE, or working towards.
- Proven level of experience in mechanical engineering and design projects.
- Ideally have direct project and sector exposure across operational core sectors; Advanced Manufacturing & Technology, Chemical, Petrochemical)
- Proficient at interpreting and supporting generation of P&IDs, CAD models and plant layouts.
At Talascend Recruitment, we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.