Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
US$5000 - US$6000 per month
almost 2 years ago
Supervisor the operations of Oil&Gas facilities and coordinates with the CCR to ensure productions operations changes are carried out according to our client regulations effectively and safely.
- Controls and monitors field process parameters globally through VDU/OIS and takes suitable actions to avoid plant upsets. Achieve Oil and Gas productions and gas injection targets and follows up new projects.
- Follows up and implements our client HSEMS programs including ISO 14001, OHSAS-18001 and risk management. Executes and implements permit to works system in OGO plants as per safety regulations.
- Direct controls and supervise the activities of OGO production facilities, including starting up/ shutting down of plants, first line maintenance, gas injection monitoring, pressure control and housekeeping.
- Prepares daily reports, weekly agenda and outlook, monthly trip reports and running hour data. Prepare weekly chemical, oil and consumable stock inventory and order as required.
- Monitors and supervises plant housekeeping, arranges to back load the waste materials and used N2 cylinders. Monitor and coordinates with maintenance / integrity section to carry out machine inspection as required.
- Supervises the operations and updates critical plant conditions to MZKWO. Issues hot, cold and entry work permit for all routine and planned maintenance works with compliance to HSE regulations.
- Carries out safety surveys with safety engineers and reports and actions on the deficiencies. Issues material requests, work requests and work order using the Maximo system
- Transfers and job training for juniors/UAE nationals, follow up contractor's performance and ensure compliance with our client safety regulations.
- Monitors and supervise Oil and Gas plants operating conditions, the startup/shutdown of the plant and ensures that Operguid procedures are strictly implemented.
- Monitors and coordinates with field production supervisor gas injection well head towers meet the daily gas injection targets.
- Supervises CSP, GG, II and GIP/CGIP plants operations and maintenance activities including startup/shutdown of compressor trains, adjusting chemical injection rates and gas import/export quality monitoring.
- Ensures adherence, awareness and compliance of all workforce to company's safety regulations, standards, procedures and standing instructions. Ensure safety equipment in OGO plants are kept in proper operating conditions
- Works in line with HSE policy and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates