£55k per year + Package & Benefits
14 days ago
- Basic Salary: £55,000
- Subsidised canteen
- Holiday buy-back scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Office: Leicester
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join a global end-to-end procurement organisation who optimise value for money through low cost acquisition. They are looking for a Project Manager to lead a high profile project whilst directing and motivating the project team.
The Role: Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall progress of the project, ensuring all essential project documentation is completed and maintained throughout the project lifecycle. The role will also involve:
- Executing professional and effective planning and control of projects including regular monitoring, risk analysis and issues tracking.
- Baselining deliverables for each work stream and ensuring the responsible parties deliver against these timelines
- Ensure projects are implemented within contractual obligations, whilst managing client expectations.
- Produce & maintain project schedules and other deliverable documentation as required by the project delivery methodology
- Proactively identify mitigations when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including the internal project team and external client representatives
- Support the SMEs post-go live to ensure any arising issues are resolved efficiently and documented as per the project management framework.
The Candidate: Project Manager
The successful candidate will have a confident and proactive approach with the ability to problem solve and work to strict deadlines. You should also have most of the following:
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally across departments and at multiple levels internally
- Competence in using Microsoft Office suite and IT competent
- Presentation skills using appropriate media
- Attention to detail and organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Creative and able to think “outside the box” and provide a meaningful contribution to innovative business solutions
- Previous experience of working in a project management environment
- APM / PRINCE 2 Qualification
- Desirable - experience of creating process maps/ process flow diagrams (ideally using Microsoft Visio)
- Desirable - experience and knowledge of continuous improvement principles and methodologies
The ideal candidate needs to be commutable to the office so should live in or near the following: Leicester, Corby, Kettering Lutterworth, Hinckley, Loughborough
If you would like more information on this role please attach your CV to Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Ashleigh on 01925 907010.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for a Project Manager looking for new employment.
Talascend is a First Recruitment Group company.
Required Skills; Management; Project; AMP; PRINCE 2; Commercial; Procurement; Supply chain; Project lifecycle; Supply Chain