£55k per year + Package & Benefits
13 days ago
- Basic Salary: £55,000
- Holiday buy-back scheme
- 25 Days holiday (plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid Working
- Office: Bristol
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join a global end-to-end procurement organisation who optimise value for money through low cost acquisition. They are looking for a Project Manager to lead a high profile project whilst directing and motivating the project team.
The Role: Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall progress of the project, ensuring all essential project documentation is completed and maintained throughout the project lifecycle. The role will also involve:
- Track and forward plan project resources to lessen impact of potential ‘blockers’
- Drive, capture and manage change project costs and efforts across resources and project teams.
- Capture potential impacts of change projects processes and, work with the Quality team to document, align and update them accordingly and ensure compliance.
- Capture, track, mitigate and report project risks, assumptions, dependencies, and issues.
- Work in collaboration with the programme Director and/or Heads of Projects to align practices where possible and ensure a clear communication line of project delivery status & follow-up.
- Attend review meetings to update on project delivery progress end-to-end and provide active feedback and planning based on any change in Customer priorities.
The Candidate: Project Manager
The successful candidate will have a confident and proactive approach with the ability to problem solve and work to strict deadlines. You should also have most of the following:
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally across departments and at multiple levels internally
- Competence in using Microsoft Office suite and IT competent
- Presentation skills using appropriate media
- Attention to detail and organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Creative and able to think “outside the box” and provide a meaningful contribution to innovative business solutions
- Previous experience of working in a project management environment
- Prince2 Practitioner and/or equivalent i.e. APM (PMQ/PPQ)
- Desirable - Defence knowledge and experiences.
- Desirable - experience and knowledge of continuous improvement principles and methodologies
- Full Driving Licence
The ideal candidate needs to be commutable to the office so should live in or near the following: Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Gloucester, Newport, Cardiff, Weston-Super-Mare
If you would like more information on this role please attach your CV to Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Ashleigh on 01925 907010.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for a Project Manager looking for new employment.
Talascend is a First Recruitment Group company.
Required Skills; Management; Project; AMP; PRINCE 2; Commercial; Procurement; Supply chain; Project lifecycle; Supply Chain