26 days ago
Accountable for managing the safe and effective delivery of Electrification and Plant / Power Asset renewals projects supporting the project or programme manager to deliver key outputs of complex projects and programmes in order to meet client requirements to time, cost, quality, and performance.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams including commercial, programme controls, engineering, and others to identify solutions to client requirements and establish a robust baseline plan.
- Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), plan and implement mitigations to them, and respond to other issues that affect the project
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
- Working with the framework contractor to develop projects across the GRIP lifecycle.
- Managing project reviews at appropriate points throughout the project lifecycle which will inform governance decisions of projects by providing evaluations of progress, performance, risk, contingency, and continuing relevance.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Successful relevant experience including experience of contracting and project delivery.
- Knowledge and experience of project budget management.
- Good evaluation and decision-making skills.
- Health and Safety legislation knowledge.
- Experience in the Rail Industry Sector (including application of GRIP, and Construction Design Management (CDM) on simple projects).
- Knowledge of 3rd rail electrical assets.
- PTS Competence
- APM / PRINCE2 qualifications