Up to €0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Talascend International is currently seeking a Proposal Manager for a direct hire opportunity in -Germany.
German Engineering and construction company with projects across Europe, Africa and Middle East.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Development and presentation of the proposal/Bidding strategy and structure
- Leading interdisciplinary teams within the framework of bid processing
- Timely and efficient preparation of quotations for the international, European and German market
- Inspection, evaluation and examination of inquiry documents
- Presentation of the proposal to the customer
- Identification of possible cooperation partners and subcontractors
- Independent preparation of quotation texts and corresponding attachments,
- Handling of smaller projects such as feasibility studies, Basic studies with the aim of customer retention.
Required experience and Qualification
- Successfully completed engineering studies
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the refinery, chemical / petrochemical/Industrial plant engineering and construction business.
- Ideally experience as project engineer or lead engineer
- Should be Bilingual - English and German
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.