over 1 year ago
Quality Control Field Engineer
- Achievement of OHLE Quality commitments
- Time Closure of NCR / CAR
- Management of IFC drawings and site observation per IFC management procedure
- Respect by Electrification team of Quality Procedures
- Client Satisfaction on quality matters
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Based upon project strategy, guidelines and targets defined for Electrification activities by the OHLE Assurance manager in coordination with OHLE Delivery manager), the QC / Field engineer OHLE shall, within Electrification perimeter:
- Ensure the implementation and the respect of QA procedures in line with Maintenance standards and strategy.
- Ensure the implementation of the OHLE installation and maintenance as per management procedures
- Ensure a smooth communication between, procurement, maintenance, T&C teams, the client and the end user.
- In coordination with QA management, manage the NCR, MDL, Defect database, tracking the defects/inspections and ensuring their follow-up up to satisfactory closure within the predetermined regime.
- Assist the OHLE Assurance manager in the interfaces with the Client/end user and his Supervision on quality issues and address satisfactorily theirs concerns
- In coordination with the OAM; review method statements, maintenance schedules and consolidate all maintenance quality records and site observations.
- In coordination with OHLE management, manage the site observations tracking the actions and ensuring their follow-up up to satisfactory closure.
- Lead and monitor subcontractors on quality aspects.
- Ensure reporting on quality aspects for Crossrail Client and internal purposes (Shift reports, Weekly reports,Monthly Reports …)
- Contribute to return on experience for Electrification platforms
- Chartered Mechanical / Electrical Engineer or similar education level
- OLEC 3 minimum (OLEC 4/5 desirable)