£100 - 110 per hour
about 1 month ago
Location: Devonport Dockyard, United Kingdom
Duration: Rolling 12-Month Contract (Inside IR35)
Rate: Negotiable, Hotel and Travel Expenses Covered
Clearance Required: BPSS Clearance
Hybrid Working: This role offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not hold a British passport, have worked outside the U.K. in the past 5 years, or are outside the UK. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will be rejected.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Quality Engineer/Manager to join our team at Devonport Dockyard for a 12-month contract. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring the quality and integrity of our projects by implementing quality control measures and managing quality assurance processes. The successful candidate must have prior experience with LTQR (Life Time Quality Records) and ITP (Inspection and Test Plans).
- Quality Control: Implement, manage, and oversee quality control procedures to ensure compliance with project specifications and standards.
- Quality Assurance: Develop and maintain comprehensive quality assurance plans and processes to meet project requirements.
- LTQR Management: Coordinate the creation, maintenance, and verification of Life Time Quality Records to document the quality of materials, workmanship, and inspections over the project's lifetime.
- ITP Oversight: Supervise the development and execution of Inspection and Test Plans to validate that the project meets the required quality standards.
- Compliance: Ensure all work conducted at Devonport Dockyard complies with industry standards, regulations, and contractual requirements.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement necessary changes.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, reports, and documentation related to quality assurance and control activities.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to address quality-related issues promptly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer or Manager with a strong background in quality assurance and control.
- Familiarity with LTQR (Life Time Quality Records) and ITP (Inspection and Test Plans) is essential.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and standards relevant to the industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Demonstrated ability to implement process improvements and drive quality initiatives.
For inquiries or to apply, please contact Joe Baron at Joe.Baron@talascendint.com or call 01925 912187.