Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Network Rail are looking for a Assistant Commercial Manager who is well experienced in Oracle Projects (OP) to work on a 6-month contact in Glasgow.
- To provide commercial support to the team, including the provision of reporting and system based transactional activities for the whole portfolio, whilst actively being involved in the day to day commercial administration of lower value / lower risk contracts.
- Provide commercial, financial and administrative assistance to the Infrastructure Projects Commercial Function.
- Maintain Oracle Projects to support governance processes in respect of project financial authorities, budgets, purchase orders, change controls, billings, and inter-project/function transfers.
- Advise the team on how best to use Oracle Projects (OP).
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- General experience in report writing and numerical data manipulation
- General experience in delivering oral presentations
- MS Office i.e. at least intermediate Excel and Word skill
- Experience of working within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of basic estimating, valuation and cost reporting, financial modelling
- Negotiation skills