Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
About the role / project:
My client is looking to employ an experienced Assurance Analyst Specialist to join a busy team for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending or possibly going permanent. As the Assurance Analyst Specialist you will be responsible for leading the delivery of the assurance framework within the programme and deliver the supplier performance data and information.
What you will do:
- Develop effective plans for the development, delivery and improvement of assurance activities/processes. Deliver a co-ordinated assurance approach for all HSEA activities utilising agreed resources within the alliance.
- Undertake management reviews and produce the final reports in consultation with the appropriate parties.
- Review and evaluate the full ranges of reports and emerging data to assess the performance of the assigned assurance processes.
- Produce specific reviews/lessons learnt and reports from emerging data and investigation findings drawing out meaningful conclusions regarding the safety management systems and risk control measures.
- Carry out routine analysis of key safety information systems and databases to identify those issues requiring immediate attention and to determine the efficiency of the resolution deficiencies.
- In conjunction with Head of HSEA [Infrastructure Projects] develop and implement the supplier assurance regime. Integrate the RISQS/Proof arrangements into the assurance portfolio.
- Lead the development of assurance within the line.
Your experience will include:
- Recognised process improvement skills/expertise
- Good understanding of risk assessment/loss control tools and techniques
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good information management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of GRIP
- Good knowledge of railway construction
- Good knowledge of Rail management systems
- Good knowledge of railway operational and contractual practices
- Good knowledge of construction practices
- Analysing data
- Producing reports
- Must have excellent MS excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working on a data base
- An understanding of safety
- Nebosh construction cert desirable but not essential