Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
A Change & Controls Manager is required on the Crossrail project for at least a year.
- To develop, plan, maintain and implement change management and programme controls that facilitate a high performing team across Operations Directorate and in support of timely, cost effective and controlled commencement of operations.
- Complying with programme controls procedures ensure they are operated within Operations and collaborate with TfL to ensure that reporting of Operations performance is efficient, timely and consistent with TfLs requirements/procedures.
- Review risks to operations activities and ensure that the team have the capacity and capability to deliver their activities to programme. Provide impetus and advice to the team to prepare effective mitigation plans and their implementation.
- Collaboration with the Core Programme Controls team to ensure that controls are maintained to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of cost, programme, risk and change controls and how they are reported upwards to senior management/committees/Boards.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Significant experience in programme controls.
- Excellent collaboration skills necessary, able to work with anyone and track record in adding value.
- Knowledgeable and creative in building high performance organisations/teams.
- Knowledgeable and persistent in identifying and solving problems and influencing people.
- Skilled in oral and written communication particularly in preparing Board level reports.
- Leadership skills and capable of managing a small team
- Experience of working in a large scale project towards the end of the Project Lifecycle, including handovers to Operations and Maintenance teams.