Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Crossrail require a Cost Analyst for at least until the end of March 2019.
- Work with the Project teams to analyse and report on the cost status of the Programme.
- Co-ordinate the production and retention of Programme cost records, including cost analysis for accounting and reporting purposes, and unit cost records.
- Establish and agree the cost information to be retained to inform future estimates for comparable projects, including quantities and unit cost data.
- Specify and manage the retention of cost and quantity records, ensuring that the specified information is obtained by Project teams from contractors.
- Analyse and explain historic cost changes; prepare reports on cost change values with explanations of the key cost drivers.
- Establishing current cost records in Projects across the Programme, in different systems and formats.
- Establishing and agreeing the cost data and "cost book" to be produced by Crossrail for future use.
- Drilling down from cost systems to more granular analysis following the WBS.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Construction Management or Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience.
- Experience of cost reporting and analysis, Quantity surveying and unit cost estimating
- Advanced experience of major project cost control and cost management systems
- An advanced level of MS Excel skills
- Experience of forecasting, scheduling techniques and risk analysis
- Experience in technical and practical application of estimating, pricing and costing on major infrastructure projects.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with experience of presenting cost engineering information to management and an ability to make complex information easy to understand