10 months ago
There is a requirement for a Deputy Chief Executive Office (DCEO) Business Lead to come onto the Crossrail project for at least 9-months on a Fixed-term Contract in Stratford, East London.
- To provide managerial support the Deputy Chief Executive.
- Act as Secretariat to the Crossrail Steering Group.
- Manage the Crossrail Art Programme.
- Working with relevant internal and external stakeholders (principally the CRL Chief of Staff and the Joint Sponsor Team), ensure CRL responds appropriately to the January 2019 KPMG Reviews and subsequent (if any) KPMG Reviews.
- Management and coordination of the DCEO's budget area and business plans, including the DCEO's reporting functions.
- Preparation of presentations, papers and reports for the CRL Board, CRL Audit and Assurance Committee, Sponsor Board and Executive Group.
- Working with the Head of Strategy, lead or support workstreams to deliver the DCEO's accountabilities
- Coordination of the Deputy CEO's team inputs to the CRL Board Report (periodically), the CRL Audit and Assurance Committee (quarterly) and the Semi Annual Construction Report (SACR).
- Direction and control of consultants employed by the DCEO on behalf of CRL.
- Act as secretary of the DCEO team meeting.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree level education
- Ability to translate programme challenges into relevant responses
- Recent experience of major programmes
- Knowledge of TfL an advantage
- Ability to work at all levels of the organisation, especially influencing senior leaders
- Collaborative and energetic approach
- High personal standards of work
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks at short notice
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/