West London, London
about 1 year ago
** URGENT ROLE **
There is a requirement for an Electrical Assurance Inspector to come onto the Crossrail project for a Prinicpal Contractor in West London on a short-term contract-basis.
The roles are outside of IR35 so you will be able to go through your limited company should you wish to.
To be suitable for these roles you must:
- previously have worked in a similar role.
- come from a technical assurance background.
- have previous experience with IRF and IRN.
- have previous experience with Crossrail assurance processes.
- be available on short-term notice and have no upcoming holidays.
This is a short-term role initially but may get extended.
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/