City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Facilities Manager required for our client based in London.
3 months contract initially.
Rate negotiable up to £400 per day depending on relevant experience (Inside IR35)
As a Facilities Manager you will deliver a range of facilities services in line with contractual commitments to ensure that the offices in the London Property portfolio, are fully operational and set up to a high standard at all times.
- Implement and advise on all facilities legislative requirements, statutory compliance and corporate policies / procedures, monitor to ensure adherence to and compliance across the organisation.
- Lead the delivery of a facilities service to the business, interacting with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Provide input into the setting of the facilities budgets then assume day to day management and control to ensure costs and expenses are maintained within agreed limits.
- Maintain, manage and monitor all services and external facilities contracts to ensure they are delivered in line with contractual commitments.
- Carry out audit and spot checks to confirm service delivery by both direct employees and sub-contractors are of the required quality and H&S policies and processes are adhered to, ensuring the wellbeing and safety of all staff at all sites.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Membership of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or equivalent.
- NEBOSH / IOSH Qualified
- Experience of the Facilities Management marketplace operating at a senior level.
- Experience of first line management.
- Knowledge of service delivery and line management of direct reports.
- Experience of Supply chain management and mobilisation of new TFM contracts and outgoing contractors.
- Financial management experience, setting and managing large budgets and controlling costs.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, Statutory Compliance and experience with implementation of policies.