Up to £0.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Crossrail require a Handover Co-ordinator in the department of Testing, Commissioning and Handover.
This will be a contracted role in London until mid-December 2018 - which may possibly be extended.
- To support the client in delivering and expediting the successful Handover to the Infrastructure Managers (IMs). To develop, collate and verify information from multiple sources through collaboration with the other members of the handover team and the wider team.
- Influencing a matrix organisation to deliver a successful Handover of the station and its systems, to required quality and timeframes.
- Complies with functional strategies, processes and procedures affiliated with Handover, including the Handover Strategy and Plan document.
- Assist the Handover team in developing tools which improves the reporting of Handover information.
- Take on specific tasks as sole representative of the Handover team.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the delivery of railway projects.
- Comfortable in the handling of data, and ensuring it's accuracy.
- Good understanding of the concepts of efficient information systems and transfer. Good knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM), and/or a desire to increase working knowledge of BIM.
- Proactive management - actively chasing people to get actions closed out and to supply requirements.
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Working knowledge of NEC contracting environment.
- Good communication skills.