about 2 years ago
A Handover Field Engineer (Architectural/Fit Out) is required in Stratford to assist on the Crossrail project on a contract basis.
- Provide support for the Verification Activity Closeout Manager and Project Delivery Teams in undertaking the necessary Crossrail assurance activities to ensure compliance with Sponsor Requirements and the Crossrail Assurance Processes as appointed for the specific discipline.
- To support the close out of ongoing verification and assurance findings carried out by the Infrastructure Managers (IM) and ensure robust audit trail and transparency of decision making is documented.
- Support the Project Delivery Teams in undertaking technical reviews of contractor assurance records (including Operation & Maintenance manuals, certification documents, As-Built documents) against Crossrail requirements and will also satisfy Infrastructure Managers when required.
- Support the Project Delivery Teams in closing out of "Elemental Outstanding Works List" (EOWL) items where required with evidence-based closure that satisfies the assurance processes of the Crossrail Programme and Infrastructure Managers. This includes tracking and monitoring assigned EOWL items until resolution.
- Support a consistent approach is applied to technical reviews and assurance acceptance, issue resolution, and EOWL close across the Crossrail Programme.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience.
- Site based experience of engineering and construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, construction and testing & commissioning phases.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes.