11 months ago
There is a requirement for a Head of Reporting to join the Crossrail project for at least a year on a Fixed Term Contract-basis in East London, Stratford.
- Manage the reporting process and team to produce high quality and on time deliverables (on a tight 4 week cycle)
- Maintain good relationships with diverse Leadership Team and contributors, who have diverse opinions
- Continuous improvement and refinement in report formats given the rapidly changing nature of the programme
- Perform data analysis to identify performance concerns/insights
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong skills in performance data analysis and synthesis (including analysis of financial and operational data)
- Strong process management skills and the ability to ensure adherence to a defined process effectively whilst combining efforts from a multi disciplinary team.
- Strong inter-personal and stakeholder management skills.
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills (e.g. project planning, problem definition, options analysis, solution definition, change / journey management, embedding and measuring change)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to make complex information intelligible for audiences of all types
- Strong presentation skills, including data visualisation and the effective use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Substantial hands on experience in production of project and/or Programme reporting in a multi-million pound infrastructure project.
- Substantial experience of managing and motivating reporting teams on major infrastructure programmes.
- Experience of working in a complex, changing, high calibre environment, for example in professional services or major programmes
- Extensive knowledge of the use of Project and Programme control tools, processes and techniques and the ability to use then to improve efficiencies and performance communication.
For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/