Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
An Isolation Planner is required on the Great Western Switching Programme for Electrification in Swindon for 6 months. You will be planning isolations and managing isolation staff.
* Produce Isolation Detail Form (IDF) for submission to Electric Control Rooms throughout the UK Rail Network (ECR)
* Create a rolling plan, and undertake site visits to Validate IDF's and arrange for suitable protection staff to support this process in line with Network Rail standard NR/L2/OHS/019 Safe work pack process.
* Liaise with route Isolation Planners to ensure that all OCR requirements are published and included within the Isolation Planning Form (IPF) and provide feedback to the OCR team on changes to the agreed plan.
* Attend project construction, site and planning meetings as required.
* Responsible for maintaining competencies relating to the post.
Experience & Skills required:
* 2 years experience of submitting isolation plans to route teams
* Good working knowledge of isolation planning processes
* Fully conversant with OHL AC and AT isolation process.
* Detailed knowledge of an operational railway environment on Great Western Main Line
* Good interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisation skills.
* Detailed knowledge of relevant standards and procedures, specifically The Rule Book (GE/RT8000), Green Book (NR/SP/ELP/29987)
* Extensive route knowledge on a national basis.
* 5 years experience as Nominated Person.
* Core Planning Skills 1 & 2.
* Good working knowledge of SSOWPS
* Knowledge of DC Planning process.
* Distribution knowledge
* OHL Construction and Plant Knowledge.