East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a RAM Engineer on the Crossrail project on a contract-basis (inside IR35) in East London.
- Provide support to Delivery Teams and Contractors to ensure that the RAM Plan is delivered consistently across the programme and that the RAM requirements are met as the project enters the testing and commissioning stage.
- Complete the final stages of the life cycle of the project, based on EN50126 in terms of RAM including reliability testing and reliability growth.
- Develop project specific approaches to management of RAMS activities and demonstration of compliance with European standards EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129.
- Facilitate the definition of all interfaces, electrical, mechanical, environmental and human, internal and external, including any specific Interface Requirements Specifications.
- Undertake work to quantify the expected performance of the railway in terms of RAM targets.
- Undertake RAM audits and produce RAM assessment reports.
- Liaise with the Delivery Teams and Contractors to ensure that DRACAS records are produced in a timely manner and that RAM demonstration cases are produced at completion.
- Develop and manage reliability growth strategies and plans, testing and demonstration to show that RAM compliance has been achieved.
- Provide support and guidance to Assurance and Engineering Safety Management activities; supplying relevant material for verification, validation, compliance and acceptance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Science (preferably IT/ Systems Engineering / Railways).
- Ability to interface with railway domain specialists, design managers and construction project managers, in a competent professional manner.
- Broad experience of the application of systems engineering to major infrastructure projects.
- Significant experience of RAM development and management as applied to major railway infrastructure projects and also at the final stages of the projects life cycle.
- System engineering Lifecycles - awareness of different lifecycles and experience of the implementation of lifecycle approaches to real projects.