South West London, London
about 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Section Planner to come work client-side in South-West London on a contract-basis for at least 6-months.
- In this role you will use corporate planning processes, systems and databases to undertake the development of detailed, fully resourced and optimised work plans for approval by Section Managers.
- Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
- Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
- Produce Safe System of Work plans.
- Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
- Produce draft quarterly plans.
- Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
- Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
- Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong IT/administrative skills & Good communication skills.
- Work plan production and resource optimisation skills.
- Experience using Ellipse work bank system (Network Rail system), creating SSOWPs (Safe system of work packs, sentinel competence).