York, North Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
At Talascend International we are currently looking to recruit Signalling Designers to join a Signalling Design Team in York.
we believe it takes more than know-how and a broad capability to build a successful business and satisfy our customers. Energy, commitment, integrity, professionalism, vision and innovation are all vital factors required to sustain our position as a major employer in the railway signalling community.
We invest in our people, providing a full career development plan for each member of staff to ensure ongoing levels of competence and career progression are achieved. Our structure and grading system recognises talent and rewards it. We aim to attract the right people and make them the best they can be.
Licenced Signalling Design Verifiers (1.1.160)
Principles Designers (1.1.550)
* Experience as a Signalling Designer and holder of a valid IRSE licence or working towards a Licence for one of the roles above.
* Knowledge of the Network Rail Signalling Design Handbook.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Must be reliable, embrace flexible work patterns and be a team player.
Preferred Requirements but not Essential
* Holder of a valid PTS AC & DCCR.
* Full UK Driving License.
* Secondary Role as a Signalling Tester.
Please do not apply if you do not hold all of the essential requirements.
An up-to-date IRSE Log book will be required at interview stage.
Due to HSE Fatigue Register Index requirements you must live (or be willing to relocate if appointed) within at most a 60 minute commute of our York office.