East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Testing & Commissioning Reporting Analyst on the Crossrail project in Westferry.
- Completion of Crossrail requires the integration of a number of complex systems through the testing and commissioning phase.
- The purpose of this role is to support the Employer in the collation, analysis and communication of metrics relating to the progress and issues with testing and commissioning of Crossrail technical systems at stations, shafts and portals.
- Development of weekly and period management reports to provide a view of progress, current status and forecast for key indicators relating to testing and commissioning on stations, shafts and portals.
- Establish the data that needs to be reported by individual project teams and Contractors to support the provision of management information.
- Undertake analysis to identify trends in the data and produce reports and presentations.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on reporting of testing and commissioning issues to Crossrail managers.
- Identify and communicate the key deliverables related to stations, shafts and portals testing and commissioning milestones to each discipline within the Crossrail organisation.
Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience in providing management information and reports within a major programme.
- Experience in working on projects involving testing and commissioning.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.