East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
There is a requirement for a Technical Assurance Co-ordinator on the Crossrail project for at least 12-months on a contract-basis in East London.
- To manage and co-ordinate all aspects and activities associated with concession applications submitted by contractors when the design/construction does not meet Engineering Standards, and to support the Technical Assurance planning and coordination for the Project.
- Implement the process for recording and gaining acceptance of all concessions against agreed Standards with the relevant Standard owner.
- Support the Chief Engineer, Delivery Teams and contractors to ensure concession requests are of the appropriate quality to facilitate timely approval in support of the overall programme.
- Maintain the mechanism for recording and tracking concessions through to acceptance by the Standard owner and where appropriate suggest improvements to the process.
- Run appropriate reports to communicate the status of concessions to key stakeholders and produce these with the required frequency.
- Supporting the Head of Technical Assurance in day to day team activities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Professional qualification in engineering or an associated discipline (Desirable).
- Experience/Knowledge of working in an engineering environment.
- Good working knowledge of eB or other EDMS.
- Experience of document control best practices.
- Ability to run reports, review statistics and monitor metrics.
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance activities for major project eg. Standards/Concessions Management in the context of major infrastructure projects, preferably within the rail industry.
- Ability to interface with railway domain specialists, design managers and construction project managers, in a competent professional manner.
- Proficiency in Excel and Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Packages.