Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Contract Position to work on Crossrail based at Canary Wharf
1. Purpose of the Job
To support the Employer for the Canary Wharf Project to closeout technical issues with Stakeholders, Contractors, Project Team and other entities related with the project.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Coordinate between various entities such as the Contractor's, Engineers Group, and other internal and external design bodies, stakeholders for review and approval of design, including buildability review with Contractor(s)/Project Delivery Team
- Ensure designs are reviewed by reviewing bodies on schedule.
- Maintain tracker for all design that needs approvals.
- Act as the Point of Contact for all CIAC2 and other open technical issues (incl new design) - support PFE, Delivery Manager, Handover Manager, LFAEs and PM
- Manage stakeholders requirements (RfL, MTR, CEG, Project Team)
- Capture, track and report against open technical issues (e.g. CIAC2, support for amber FDO issues, scoping, agreement on actions and proposals).
- Arrange, chair, record and deliver workshops/meetings to address issues efficiently
- Hold weekly progress reviews (as FDO process / similar)
- Update Critical Issues as appropriate
- Provide period reports to the PM on status.
- Ensure stakeholders are using a common actions/issues tracker with agreed status and closeout proposals
- Oversee programme for technical closeout (detail programme to be by Package Managers)
5. Person Specification
- Extensive Experience in managing design for Railway or large industrial projects
- Knowledge of industry work processes for design services and closeout of design.
- Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline.
- Ability to effectively work autonomously within a matrix organization and drive issues through to quick closure.
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially design, field engineering.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway construction projects including CDM regulations.