Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Opportunity in London for a Technical Information Administrator to join Crossrail.
This is a contracted position until 28/02/19 - with the possibility of an extension.
The daily rate is negotiable.
- Manages technical documentation for the project using Excel and electronic data management systems. Provides a comprehensive range of administrative and technical support services to the project team.
- Coordinates issue of Register and Issue Records (RIR); carries out quality checks on RIR to ensure documents listed have been correctly referenced and issued.
- Manages document flow to support Gate reviews. Compiles document management reports from eB.
- Maintains other technical information trackers as required
- Compiles, analyses, and prepares or helps prepare information for studies or reports, such as organisation planning, charts, graphs and work load forecasts.
- Coordinates training schedules of the site based team and maintains training records and look ahead trackers for training renewals; processes requests and makes bookings for training.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels of the organisation.
- Deadlines are usually tight and strict and as such the job can be demanding but it is essential that all deadlines and changing priorities are met.
- Often a requirement to work beyond the parameters of the role by finding an intelligent approach to confronting and resolving problems.
- Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to a major civil infrastructure project.
- Good working knowledge of software applications, creating spreadsheets with mathematical functions, and enhancing presentation reports.
- Experience of planning, prioritising and scheduling work.
- Experience of administration is desirable.