£65k - 70k per year
24 days ago
The role will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and in-depth analysis of energy policy and regulatory issues impacting on interconnectors, Transmission System Operators (TSOs) and the wider market to support management decisions, external relationships and ongoing reporting obligations towards GB and European regulatory authorities.
A key requirement for the role is to influence regulatory development through public consultations, participating in TSO and industry working groups as well as conducting market and economic analysis.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained in an interconnector, transmission system operator, regulatory authority, energy consulting firm or electricity company (generator, supplier or trader).
- Good knowledge of EU, French and/or GB regulatory and power market frameworks
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong focus on getting things right.
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with rapid growth.
- Self-starter and results orientated.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Very good team player wishing to collaborate and share expertise across the organisation.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Occasional travel may be required.