Greater London, England
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour + Ltd Co Hourly Rate
27 days ago
Senior Process Engineer who understands the basic discipline work processes of a FEED project. Performs engineering tasks such as equipment/package datasheets, relief calculations, production of safeguarding diagrams and operating procedures. Has experience in producing and checking P&IDs, LDTs, Cause & Effects and Special Piping datasheets in the specific process areas mentioned. They should be familiar with relevant international design standards and guides.
Specific Process Areas of Experience
Process experience and skills are required in the following sour oil and gas production systems;
- Reception facilities, separators, desalting
- Sour gas dehydration (incl. mol sieves) and Sour gas compression
- HP sour gas (dense phase) reinjection
- Lift gas
- Water injection
- Chemical injection
- Produced water treatment (incl. hydro cyclones + induced gas flotation)
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Min 5 years+ experience in above mentioned process areas and deliverable s.
- Qualifications - BSc / BEng / MEng in Chemical Engineering