£35k - 40k per year + Company Van
about 1 month ago
Role: Service Engineer
Salary: £35-40k + Company Van
Our Client has a requirement for a Service Engineer, who will be required to work on a Permanent basis in Kidsgrove. The role of Service Engineer will require you to be on call. A callout allowance will be provided.
Job Role Responsibilities:
The role of a Service Engineer will be required to:
- Provision of 24/7 callout service to customers on a rota basis
- Provision of scheduled maintenance and other service activities to customers
- Software and hardware engineering
- Software programming (PLCs, SCADA/HMIs, variable speed drives, communications networks)
- Project design lifecycle assistance – FDS, design, test, FAT, commissioning, SAT
- Site installation and commissioning
- Site survey/health checks of automated systems
- Site management
- Assistance with the preparation of estimates/quotations/tenders in conjunction with the tendering team
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Atleast 3 years in a Service Engineering position.
- Experience with SCADA/HMIs/PLCS is essential.
- Instalation, Testing and Commissioning eperience.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Service Engineers looking for new employment.
Skills; SCADA; Engineer; PLC; HMI; Site; On-call; engineering; Kidsgrove