£40k - 50k per year
30 days ago
We are currently recruiting for experienced Control Systems (SI) Engineers to join our clients team on a permanent basis in their Warrington office.
The role is available from Engineer level to Lead Engineer level.
- Interpreting User Requirement Specification packages and reverse engineering of exiting control system software
- Production of functional design specifications, configuration of PLC and SCADA packages, factory testing, site testing and site based commissioning.
- Coordination and development of junior staff as required
- Monitor/plan projects to ensure completed to time and budget
- Act as Engineering Coordinator on small projects when required, coordinating disciplines within overall Technology division.
- Ensure Engineering and Design activities meets all national and international standards, clients requirements and ‘best’ engineering practice
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- PLC software development using at least two manufacturers devices from Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Mitsubishi or Schneider.
- HMI software development using at least two manufacturers devices from Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Mitsubishi or Schneider.
- Experience with multiple communication protocols; EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, PROFIBUS DP and PA, Modbus TCP/IP (preferable)
- Experience working with SCADA systems (preferable)
- Experience working with VSDs (preferable)
- Knowledge and experience in virtual machines (VMWare)
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence.